gilli moon products

Monday, November 13, 2006

gilli @ TAXI Road Rally

Last weekend i spoke about the following to about 150 people in a standing room only hall at the Taxi Road Rally's Renaissance Hotel. I spent the proceeding hour afterwards signing books and Cds. The Taxi Road Rally is probably the largest attended music conference, specifically about songwriting and attended by songwriters. I've never seen so much traffic in one place.

. Indie Artist Marketing, Touring and Promotion with Gilli Moon - In the Hancock Park Room. Define success on your own terms... professional artist development, staying motivated, how to develop the right relationships, marketing and promotional tools, and overcoming obstacles. Gilli Moon will motivate you beyond creativity, into the business world of the Professional Artist - providing tools, tips and solutions on indie promotion, marketing and touring.

Last year I was on the official Opening Panel of the conference called "DIY" amongst 5 panelists including Derek Sivers from Cd Baby. This year, everyone came up to me remembering me on the panel. Michael Laskow, the owner of Taxi, recently said to me that I'm the "hardest working indie artist" he's met. That's a nice comment from him. He has one of my quotes on his website too, on the home page of the Rally website: http://taxi.com/rally/rally2005.html

Our Songsalive! booth was FULL ON all weekend in the book room, with people constantly coming up to us. It was an amazing weekend.

gilli

www.gillimoon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment