gilli moon products

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ask for clarity

Asking for clarity opens the way for the universe to provide you everything you want. Sometimes we stay in a fog because we don't know how to resolve it or we are confused because we get bogged down in the day to day, and too many decisions and directions to choose from.

This is where the "asking" comes in. Take a moment to find some solitude and quiet. Think about all the things you are confused about, or the decisions and directions that are on your plate, and visualize an opening, a space. If you like to meditate, use those practices to concentrate just on your breath and the silence.

Open the well. Empty your thought. Allow emptiness and silence to be with you for a moment.

Then, when you are ready, ask for clarity. Put it out to the universe.

"Universe, release me from my confusion of the past. Give me clarity in my heart. Allow me to look at life from the beginning of the road, as if I have a whole new future in front of me, not weighed down from my past. I want to see everything as if for the first time. I am ready for joy. I am ready for abundance. I am ready to re-invent myself. I am ready for space to be who I want to be and who I want to become, anew."

Take a deep breath and let it come.

~ gilli moon



No comments:

Post a Comment