gilli moon products

Monday, January 30, 2006

make a decision and make it the right decision

 "Don't chose the easiest road but the best. It will become easier after a while." - anonymous
 
 As independent artists, we are always facing tough decisions, mainly because we are running our own affairs and usually don't have a team or especially a company with advisers to tell us which moves to make.
 
 The process of decision making can make us feel anxious, create fear, and thwart our process of creation. Making a decision usually requires a very black and white answer - will I won't I, can I can't I, should I, shouldn't' I? Whilst some people might say that there are right and wrong decisions, I believe this to be inaccurate. There are no wrong decisions. Just make a decision, and make it the right decision
 
 Once you choose - and empower that choice - follow through with it, with conviction. You will surely then feel that decision work for you in a very positive way.
 
 You will grow enormously from enacting on a decision.
 
 Reflect on some of the hardest decisions you've had to make in your life... I'm sure you'll recall that as a result of following through with that decision, you would have received enormous good lessons and amazing outcomes.
 
 TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment